Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mucus Came Out Of Me And Late On My Period Ok, Please Help Me Out, Implantation Bleeding Or Period?

Ok, please help me out, implantation bleeding or period? - mucus came out of me and late on my period

I have a pregnancy calendar online calendar, because you have sex a few times while I had my ovulation.
Feel now, after 2 weeks, I-time symptoms, as we arrive at any moment, I always go to the bathroom to check and see if it was, I also have 2 days to arrive late on my period. But suddenly, this duel (16 hours) I went into the bathroom and cleaned me and I to 2 drops of dark blood with mucus. So I told myself that my time there, but nothing more since then. Normally, when my time has come and it never will (once it starts, never stops).
I just need some advice because I feel very lonely here, and probably do not want to give up my hope. Please, if anyone has experience please share with me.
Thankss

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My cousin was in this position, exactly the same.
I have never been late for the period, but then the same thing you described was, maybe 4 days in arrears have had, then had a pair of brown spots, so it believes that the beginning of her time, but then left and never came back, and now has a beautiful child.

Post a Comment