Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hot Bath After Concussion I Keep Feeling Like I'm Going To Faint?

I keep feeling like i'm going to faint? - hot bath after concussion

There were a couple of times as a child (like maybe 3 or 4) that I fainted. It has happened again, I'm probably 13 years - has a very poor, very angry, and then I decided to pay attention to if I feel that will happen.

Very rarely, I am going to faint ... Maybe like once or twice a year tops, and I was the last time it happened to remind us - was a few months ago, when my niece was born, I visited the hospital and had to leave immediately to go get a place to sit.

I've got my niece a room old when my vision began to fade, started to be super hot and I knew what was coming. He had a son, two years in a bathtub, and the only person in the house was a 6-M(Francois child 90 years and my grandmother, below). Needless to say, I am a little worried that something bad would happen.

The reason it feels a bit strange is that this is also happening to me earlier this week, except that I was preparing dinner in the kitchen at the time. Not to get this feeling, so often used, and I know how I can make that decision. You do not want to risk it all consciousness when I was alone at home with the kids or something like that.

Has anyone go any advice you are looking for a doctor? (My insurance to cover the rule .. like when I realized I had a concussion about three months). I once went as a child and has zero answers then ... I doubt I get any time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment